Our Commercial law team offer comprehensive legal advice and representation to ensure your business runs smoothly.
Whether your business is local or international, small or large we are well aware that legal problems can arise and can often be costly and time consuming. Issues such as debt recovery and contract disputes can also be very stressful. At P.A. Duffy and Company we ensure that our clients receive expert guidance and representation, allowing you to focus on what is really important; running your business.
Our commercial solicitors tailor our services to suit your interests. From drafting suitable contract terms and agreements to recovering debt we understand the everyday complications of the business world and are determined to build lasting relationships with businesses in order to resolve these difficulties.
We have developed a high level of expertise in commercial litigation for our business clients, we are particularly proficient in the areas of professional negligence and mediation.
P.A. Duffy and Company also offer cross-border services for all commercial law issues.
We can help you with all of the following matters:
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Property
- Debt Recovery
- Housing Apartment Development
Due to the increasing employment laws, employers are required to have the correct procedures. However, sometimes that is not the case and this results in unjust treatment. At P.A. Duffy & Co. Our team are experts on employment law and are highly skilled and qualified to deal with your query. One of our qualified employment solicitors can be there to offer you clear advice and to take care of you every step of the way.
P.A. Duffy & Co. offer full range of these services:
- Disciplinary and Dismissal Procedures
- Industrial Tribunal and Fair Employment Tribunals – Industrial Tribunals are independent judicial bodies in Northern Ireland that hear and determine claims to do with employment matters. These include a range of claims relating to unfair dismissal, breach of contract, wages and other payments as well as discrimination on the grounds of sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, age, part time working and equal pay. The Fair Employment Tribunal is an independent judicial body in Northern Ireland that hears and determines complaints of discrimination on the grounds of religious belief or political opinion.
- Sex and Sexual Orientation Discrimination
- Religious/Political Discrimination
- Race Discrimination
- Age Discrimination
- Unfair Dismissal
- Grievance Procedures
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Shared Parental Leave
- Recruitment Practice and Procedure
- Part-time Workers and Flexible Working
- Absence Management.