Starting, growing and running a business can bring many opportunities and challenges. P A Duffy is here to assist and guide you through those challenges and opportunities that are complex and can benefit from or require the assistance of specialised Legal expertise.
Whatever your business goals are, our commercially focused solicitors operate as a key part of your advisory team, working with you to achieve your goals and add real value to your business.
Our specialised commercial solicitors will help you to grow and develop your corporate and strategic objectives. We will assist you at every stage of your business life cycle, from formation to sale or exit.
We pride ourselves on how we build long term relationships with our clients, ensuring we understand in depth the industry sectors you operate in and what is important to you.
How our Commercial Solicitors can help
- Partnerships, joint ventures and shareholders agreements
- Drafting of commercial documents and agreements, such as Terms & Conditions of business, supplier agreements, distribution agreements etc.
- Employment Law
- Commercial Disputes
Who we can help and how
Bringing a deep and far reaching experience means we can provide expert and pragmatic assistance to a range of businesses and business owners including start-ups, partnerships, self-employed, family owned businesses and international companies.
Why choose P A Duffy to be your commercial & corporate law advisers?
- Pragmatic advice with a cost effective and practical approach
- We provide you with accurate and transparent pricing so you can manage your budget effectively
- Practical support and advice, which is jargon free
- Focus on helping you to achieve your business goals
- Specialised, expert knowledge across a range of industries
- Significant expertise across a range of Legal issues
What our clients say about us
“We find PA Duffy & Co to be a very professional & efficient firm to work with. Dealing with Jenny & Kieran primarily we find them extremely helpful. We would highly recommend PA Duffy & Co.”
“I have been using the services of P.A. Duffy and Company for the past number of years in various property sales and purchases. I have developed an excellent business relationship with Kieran and his conveyancing team who are always very responsive to my concerns and any issues that arise. No problem is too big or too small!”
“I have my first dealings with P.A. Duffy back in 1981 and still rely on their experience, professionalism, and responsiveness to navigate through the legal system. Emma and the team looked after a recent sale, everything went like clockwork, if I needed any help or advice they were there every time. Brilliant service. Many thanks to all the team at Dungannon.”