Kieran is a Senior Partner and heads the Private Client and Commercial Department at PA Duffy. He is a very experienced, practical and approachable lawyer and as a result is one of the leading Private Client and Commercial lawyers in Northern Ireland.
He is qualified to practice in Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, England and Wales.
Kieran also holds a role as Notary Public having been appointed by the High Court in 2018.
Kieran’s areas of legal expertise include :
Residential and Commercial property sales/purchases;
Housing and Apartment development;
Inheritance tax, trusts, estate planning, estate administration and probate and estate disputes;
Liquor Licensing of pubs, restaurants, hotels and off licences for individual clients and chains.
Kieran’s expertise in these areas enables him to provide top quality advice on matters such as Company , Shareholder and property disputes, challenges to wills and professional negligence actions.
Kieran has a wide client base which includes a number of large property investors and property developers, construction businesses, industrial businesses, families, agricultural and private individuals.
- advising on £50 million sale of Retail Outlet
- acting in the sale of Retail Housing and Apartment Developments – examples of a few include:
- 50 units at Ferny Park Donaghmore ,
- Mixed Development of Dwelling Houses and Apartments at Wellington Park and Upper Lisburn Road, Belfast
- High End Apartment Development at Portrush, Co Antrim
- 30 Unit Development at Maghery, Co. Armagh
- Various Commercial Unit Development and Letting at Dungannon , Moy, North Coast.
- Commercial Industrial Factory and site Purchases throughout NI.
- Proprietary Estoppel claims at Chancery Court involving Farmlands and Estates .
- Shareholder and Director disputes involving Multi million pound companies
Kieran loves to cycle in his spare time. He also is a committed youth coach and manager with his local GAA club.