Commercial litigation issues can involve highly complex legal matters including contract disputes, debt recovery and professional negligence. At P.A. Duffy and Company our solicitors have experience in a range of commercial litigation cases and can help you to navigate the legal process.
Breach of Contract
- When the terms of a business contract are not honoured you will need to seek remedial action as quickly and efficiently as possible. At P.A. Duffy and Company we can help you understand the options available to you.
- The most common remedies for resolving a breach of contract issue includes claiming compensation if you have suffered loss or damage as a result of a breach and seeking a court order for specific performance of a contract.
- Our skilled solicitors will advise you firstly on whether the terms of a contract have been breached and if so will advise you on the most appropriate step to take in resolving the dispute.
- Debt collection is one of the most unpleasant tasks involved in running a business. Nonetheless, if you are encountering any difficulty in getting paid for your services you should act swiftly to ensure you get what is owed.
- Our experienced solicitors will advise you on the best course of action to take, this can include pre-action debt collection, county court proceedings and bankruptcy proceedings for example.
- Our goal is to build long lasting relationships with businesses by helping them to recover any debt they are owed.