Having in place suitable business policies and procedures is essential to help you achieve your corporate goals, whether you are a start up or a long established business. The right documents can safeguard your business, minimise risks and help ensure sound relationships with stakeholders.
At P A Duffy we understand that knowing which policies and procedures you need, never mind ensuring satisfactory ones are in place, can be daunting, whether you are starting up in business or growing and running an established company.
We help guide you to put in place policies and procedures to protect your business and help you to achieve your goals and corporate objectives.
Some of the policies and procedures we can advise you on and draft include:
- GDPR compliant policies and agreements, such as Data protection policy, job applicant and staff privacy notices and subject access request procedures
- Terms & Conditions of business
- Website policies, such as privacy policies and website terms & conditions
- Employment documentation such as employment contracts, grievance procedures, Disciplinary procedures, Equal Opportunities and harassment policies, It communications policies and social media policies etc.
Why choose P A Duffy to draft and advise you on your business policies and procedures
- Approachable solicitors with practical solutions
- Focus on pragmatic and cost effective advice
- Significant expertise across a range of industries
- Innovative, specialised and commercially focused
- We respond quickly to your needs.
Who P A Duffy can help and how
Bringing a deep and far reaching experience means we can provide expert and pragmatic assistance to a range of businesses and business owners including start-ups, partnerships, self-employed, family owned businesses and international companies.
We provide practical and commercial legal support and advice that businesses need. Our specialised expertise allows us to offer fast and creative solutions to problems, ensuring your business is legally compliant and in the best position to meet it’s corporate objectives.
What our clients say about us
“We find PA Duffy & Co to be a very professional & efficient firm to work with. Dealing with Jenny & Kieran primarily we find them extremely helpful. We would highly recommend PA Duffy & Co.”
“I have been using the services of P.A. Duffy and Company for the past number of years in various property sales and purchases. I have developed an excellent business relationship with Kieran and his conveyancing team who are always very responsive to my concerns and any issues that arise. No problem is too big or too small!”
“I have my first dealings with P.A. Duffy back in 1981 and still rely on their experience, professionalism, and responsiveness to navigate through the legal system. Emma and the team looked after a recent sale, everything went like clockwork, if I needed any help or advice they were there every time. Brilliant service. Many thanks to all the team at Dungannon.”