Applying for a Tier 4 Visa to Study in the UK If you are a non-EEA (European Economic Area) national and you want to study in UK, obtaining a Student Visa will allow you to do this. The Tier 4 Student Visa is for adult students who wish to study long-term whereas the Student Visitor Visa covers shorter periods of study. In order to obtain a Tier 4 visa, the applicant must gain 30 points for obtaining a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies letter from their prospective University or College. The applicant will have to demonstrate that they have been offered a place at the College or University and also that they have the requisite English language skills as specified by the Home Office. We understand that this process can seem very overwhelming and stressful. That’s why we have a dedicated team who are vastly experienced in all things immigration. This can be a confusing area of Immigration Law and our client’s frequently ask:
- Am I eligible for a student UK visa?
- Can I extend my Tier 4 visa?
- Can I switch from another UK visa onto a tier 4 UK student visa?
- Can I work in the UK whilst on a Tier 4 visa?
- Am I eligible for a Tier 4 (child) visa?
- Am I eligible for a child visitor visa?
- Am I eligible for a student visitor visa?
Make A Free EnquiryCall us now on 028 8772 2102 or complete a Free Online Enquiry and we will soon be in touch.
Tier 4 Study Visa was last modified: January 21st, 2022 by