Tier 4 Study Visa

Applying for a Tier 4 Visa to Study in the UK If you are a non-EEA (European Economic Area) national and you want to study in UK, obtaining a Student Visa will allow you to do this. The Tier 4 Student Visa is for adult students who wish to study long-term whereas the Student Visitor Visa covers shorter periods of study. In order to obtain a Tier 4 visa, the applicant must gain 30 points for obtaining a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies letter from their prospective University or College. The applicant will have to demonstrate that they have been offered a place at the College or University and also that they have the requisite English language skills as specified by the Home Office. We understand that this process can seem very overwhelming and stressful. That’s why  we have a dedicated team who are vastly experienced in all things immigration. This can be a confusing area of Immigration Law and our client’s frequently ask:
  • Am I eligible for a student UK visa?
  • Can I extend my Tier 4 visa?
  • Can I switch from another UK visa onto a tier 4 UK student visa?
  • Can I work in the UK whilst on a Tier 4 visa?
  • Am I eligible for a Tier 4 (child) visa?
  • Am I eligible for a child visitor visa?
  • Am I eligible for a student visitor visa?
How we can help: Our highly skilled team of immigration solicitors will assess and advise on your eligibility for a UK Student Visa under the UK Immigration rules. We will professionally compile the required documentary evidence, complete the necessary paperwork and design a Letter of Representation in support of your visa application. Your tailored Letter of Representation will specify the merits of your case, reference supporting documentation and cite relevant law, all in support of your case. We will also liaise with your University/Institution and the Home Office until a decision has been made.

Make A Free Enquiry

Call us now on 028 8772 2102 or complete a Free Online Enquiry and we will soon be in touch.
Tier 4 Study Visa was last modified: January 21st, 2022 by Conal McGarrity